HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighTimeZ

The goals of this page is to get everyone to learn more about the game. And for everyone to make friends and have a better gaming experience. We are who we are and we fight for what is right. We stand beside each other and work as a team.

HomeSerious Question I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Serious Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magruder

Magruder

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 am

Okay, since nobody cares in guildchat and game, i'll post this here. I dont know that you guys noticed, but im trying to get any attention here, cause nobody listens me at all. I asked for many things so far, but no answer from no one. The point is, the guild is breaking up. You're very busy with doing things for yourself (i dont mean all here) and can't see anyone who needs any help. Im doing my best for everyone, but dont get help for myself, im not trying to be an egoist, just trying to get ur attention about that some people really are ignored in this guild. Two marshalls left already, i stayed cause i wanted to help, but im getting confused about that. Thank you.

/sorry for language mistakes
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank you for the posting Magruder. Please post the things you need. If you need an HH please post under HH thread so we can organize a squad. If there are bosses we have a boss section. Yes I know we all have been very busy lately. All I can say in the guilds defense is that most of us are still winding down from the holidays. I'm hoping the guild will get back on track and refocus this month. I'm very sorry that you are upset and I'm glad you posted your feelings. If there is something I personally can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me either via forums, email, in game, facebook, or through a text. If I can help I will. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Lae

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I've been noticing a bit of what Mag said with our guild lately. I know there's been many of us not getting help and others never helping others. I try to help you guys as best as I can, and it was stressful during the holidays with 2x drops/spirit.

I think the main thing here is we're lacking a balanced amount of players around the same lvl to help each other and a balance in classes in guild. The higher lvls are really getting all the stress and it'll pay off in the long run. We're still a pretty new guild, so give it time to settle.

Sorry if you've been feeling neglected with all the work you do around here Mag. I'll try my best to help you out whenever you need it, since you deserve it, so feel free to PM me if you can't get my attention in faction chat. :]
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Lae you are absolutely the best cleric I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. You always try to help. And I'm glad to see that we are finally getting more clerics to ease the burden of a whole guild. I think we are lacking in organization right now. That seems to be the issue. That and the time zone issues. Please everyone be patient with us while we work out these problems. You guys are such a good group of people I'd really like to see us work this out.
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Lae

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Aww, Euphie, you're so sweet. <3

But yeah, its hard for everyone to help each other out with the time zone differences. I know Mag's in a really different time zone than me so sometimes it hard for me to help him.

I love helping you guys out, and I always will try my best to. :]
Back to top Go down
AnnRkee

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Yes, I've noticed problems too. So what time zone is everyone else in? I'm in Eastern U.S. Lae, I don't even know what to say to you, lol. I wish there were more high lvl clerics in guild to help u out, as it all seems to fall on u, but u r great about it. Smile I think we need to recruit and get more higher lvl ppl...not just 3x and 4x becasue if the higher lvl ppl leave, there will be fewer to help the low lvls.
Back to top Go down
Lae

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

lol. I'm in central US. I'm online daily, although sometimes afk for most of the day/night while I do homework for my classes. Always feel free to leave me PMs if its important, I always check and reply. :]

I'm not too worried about recruiting a certain lvl range, so long as we have a good amount of each lvl range everyone will help each other out and there's less stress on higher lvls to go and solo things for lower lvls. I just want to see everyone helping and getting help from each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Question   Serious Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Question
Page 1 of 1