HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighTimeZ

The goals of this page is to get everyone to learn more about the game. And for everyone to make friends and have a better gaming experience. We are who we are and we fight for what is right. We stand beside each other and work as a team.

HomeGenesis & update on faction I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Genesis & update on faction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lae

Genesis & update on faction Empty
PostSubject: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Genesis expansion is up. Just wanting to tell that to those of us who check the forums but don't go in-game.

And the guild's been falling apart, we've been losing a lot of people. Whitedawg/Dudello are about the last active executors now and they're working hard but we really need Denise and Nick back. *hinthint

Cage has been on once in a while just to see how we're doing. He's super busy but doing really well in his classes. He wanted me to pass on that he misses us all dearly and doesn't know when the next time he'll be able to really sit down and play is.

Anywho, I hope to see you all in game as much as possible and get the guild back together.
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

PostSubject: Re: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:40 am

OMG... I'm so sorry I really can't play this game until I can afford a new computer and now with the expansion... I really wish I could be of some help here..
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Lae

PostSubject: Re: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Its okay Euphie. You're just missing out on the sparkly new classes. xD

But don't worry, we'll try to manage until you're able to play with us again.
Back to top Go down
MindPhreak
Officers
Officers
MindPhreak

PostSubject: Re: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Don't worry too much, thuogh I have been a buzy bee irl, i'm trying to make some time for pw... so you will be seeing me again, and Lae... U better be in faction! Razz ah ha ha!

P.S. i seen no mention of my absence... i'm cryin a little, u didn't miss me? QQ
Back to top Go down
Lae

PostSubject: Re: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Well I had just seen you a little bit ago. You weren't gone lone enough for me to miss you. xD

And, my cleric isn't in faction. She's been doing TW in KageBushi and getting raped by rank 9 people all the time. I've been on Kalk a lot, and he's 94 now. >:]

I really do hope to see you all again soon D;
Back to top Go down
Denise
Admin
Admin
Denise

PostSubject: so sorry   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 pm

i have so much going on right now i think i will lose my mind. i miss everyone so so so much been passing alot of test to figure out what is wrong with me. hope to be with u all as soon as i can. i have been checking the forums trying to keep in touch with all of u till i get back. love u all!!!!!

Denise/Poscidion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis & update on faction   Genesis & update on faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis & update on faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighTimeZ :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: