HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighTimeZ

The goals of this page is to get everyone to learn more about the game. And for everyone to make friends and have a better gaming experience. We are who we are and we fight for what is right. We stand beside each other and work as a team.

HomeFrost and Boss weekend I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Frost and Boss weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j5fighter

Frost and Boss weekend Empty
PostSubject: Frost and Boss weekend   Frost and Boss weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO HIGHTIMEZ... we will be doing a faction frost run and bosses this coming weekend ( 21st-23rd) please get ur hypers ready to roll and have all ur bosses collected u need.

Thank you all
AKA: Cage
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Boss weekend   Frost and Boss weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Thank you Cage! And I'll make sure Euphie is available to help out with this also. Consider this thread a sign up sheet of sorts. If you are a high level let us know if you will be available to help. If you are a low level please let us know if you will be needing anything. And as always please check all threads for the latest updates on bosses, runs, and events as they become available.
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Lae

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Boss weekend   Frost and Boss weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 am

I'll be able to help Friday and Saturday nights (homework on friday morning, classes saturday morning). And I'll be on almost all day Sunday. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Boss weekend   Frost and Boss weekend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm sorry you guys I guess I won't be available for this... I'm having problems with my pc and until I can fix them no PW.
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Boss weekend   Frost and Boss weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost and Boss weekend
Page 1 of 1