HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
HighTimeZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighTimeZ

The goals of this page is to get everyone to learn more about the game. And for everyone to make friends and have a better gaming experience. We are who we are and we fight for what is right. We stand beside each other and work as a team.

HomeToross/New Ally? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Toross/New Ally?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lae

Toross/New Ally? Empty
PostSubject: Toross/New Ally?   Toross/New Ally? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Toross PMed me the other day on his character- Danthrax. He wanted to talk to Denise and Nick but yeah. He said he made a new weed friendly guild- MrNiceGuy and wanted to ally with HighTimeZ and all other weed friendly classes.

Just wanted to let everyone know (mainly Denise and Nick if you guys check here). :]
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

Toross/New Ally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toross/New Ally?   Toross/New Ally? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:37 pm

I miss PWI and all the guildies. I should have a new pc this summer... but we shall see how the summer goes lol.
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Lae

Toross/New Ally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toross/New Ally?   Toross/New Ally? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Aww, we all miss you too Euphie. Hopefully we can revive the guild during the summer or when everyone gets back into the game.
Back to top Go down
Eretica
Admin
Admin
Eretica

Toross/New Ally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toross/New Ally?   Toross/New Ally? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

I've just been crazy busy and haven't been home much lately. Seems to be a busy year lol. January was full of drama, February I got married, and March has been full of appointments and such. But I'm hoping to be back in game really soon. I miss you all <3
Back to top Go down
http://hightimez.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Toross/New Ally? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toross/New Ally?   Toross/New Ally? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toross/New Ally?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighTimeZ :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: